Design DetailsBasic S40 is a well-balanced design, the compromise between far and near has been engineered for giving good vision at both distances. As a soft design the unwanted astigmatism is very low, providing wearers with comfortable sensations due to the reduction of distortions like swim effect. Unexperienced wearers will appreciate it due its comfort and balanced compromise between distances. Basic S40 is a good optical solution for those wearers that are looking for an intermediate price soft progressive lens.
- Well balanced basic soft design
- Minimum astigmatism
- Soft transition between optical zones
- Available in three progression lengths
- Surface Power® calculation technologies guaranties a precise values with lensometers
- Variable Inset: Automatic and manual
- Frame shape personalization available
Target & Positioning
- Ideal for novice (or non-adapted) users who needs a progressive design for a general use
- Non-compensated design with an exceptional comfort and easy adaptation
- Vertex distance - ✖
- Near working distance - ✖
- Pantoscopic angle - ✖
- Wrapping angle - ✖
- IPD - ✔
- SEGHT - ✔
- HBOX - ✔
- VBOX - ✔
MFH Minimum Fitting Height
- 16 mm
- 18 mm
- 20 mm
Indoor series : Introduction
Occupational lenses are designed for intermediate and near environment (computer and reading). Undoubtedly, these lenses are the best choice to work at near-intermediate distance where reading glasses are inadequate and progressive lenses have limitations in the lateral visual field. An occupational lens is the perfect complement to your current progressive or bifocal lenses, as they provide the freedom to work
on your computer, at your desk, read a book or cook. Indoor environments are the adequate place for wearing this kind of lenses. Occupational lenses allow users to work in a natural posture due to their power distribution, especially conceived for indoor environments. Thanks to the expanded near-intermediate visual fields of occupational designs wearers will reduce their necessary back and head movements.
Occupational designs are also soft designs with a comfortable transition between distances. The focusing point is really easy to find, reducing the adaptation time. Mixing expanded near
intermediate fields with soft transitions the final result is a top comfortable lens with nearly instant adaptation.
Two ways to offer your Office Reader
1. Automatic degression selection
Depending on the addition and the type of Reader selected, IOT software automatically selects the exact digression based on the far working distance and prescribed power.
2. Manual degression selection
Office Reader can also be configured in your system for different digressions allowing them to be manually selected. This way to offer the Office Reader design can be useful for those opticians who are accustom to select directly the digression they want.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.